Order Tracking, Billing & Shipping Info, and Other Details
Unfortunately, we are not able to ship to the following states:
• New Jersey
• Rhode Island
On June 28, 2022, FedEx will require ID scanning for deliveries in the U.S. which require an adult signature. The ID scanning technology will electronically capture the recipient’s name and automate age verification. This new process eliminates the need for manual data entry of recipient information and improves the accuracy of recipient information.
When a recipient’s ID is scanned, the scanning technology will:
- Capture the recipient’s name associated with the ID and auto-populate the first initial and last name.
- Confirm the recipient is 21 years or older.
The software does not record any other personal data (e.g., driver's license number, phone number(s), birthdate, home address, etc.). However, capturing the recipient’s first initial and last name is part of the existing proof of delivery process for all signature deliveries and will be retained only as long as necessary.
For more information please refer to the FedEx website.
Ground shipping for 1-5 bottles is $25 flat rate. Ground shipping on 6+ bottles is complimentary.
For 2-Day or overnight shipping, add wines to your cart and enter your state for an accurate estimate.
Shipping times typically range from 2-5 business days in the continental US.
A confirmation email will be sent to you with tracking information. If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding your package, please contact us.
We are currently unable to ship internationally.
Someone 21+ years old must be home to sign for your wine shipment. We highly recommend having your package sent to a business address for signing, to ensure you get your wine with the first attempted delivery.
Yes, we can ship to business addresses. In fact, it’s the most reliable way to receive your wine! We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses. All deliveries require a signature by someone 21+ years old.
Our preferred carrier of choice is FedEx. If you won’t be home or are unable to sign for the package for some reason, FedEx’s Hold At Location services allow you to arrange for pickup at one of their nearby partner locations, such as FedEx Stores or Walgreens, on your terms.
After the 3-attempts the package will be held in the area for 10-days pending action, before it is returned to our facility. Someone 21+ needs to sign for the package. If you are unavailable, you can log on to the FedEx website or call 1800GoFedEx (say 'hold package') for pickup locations near you. Please note that a valid form of ID is required upon pickup. Once held, most locations require pickup within 5 business days (one calendar week) before it is sent back to us.
If you do need to ‘redirect’ the package to another location, such as a business address, where someone 21+ will be available to sign for the package, please reach out to email@example.com. Packages cannot be redirected between states.
Please let us know if you need help managing your order.
While we are unable to split a single order, you can update your shipping address at any time in your Account Settings.
We put the utmost care into packaging up and shipping your wines, but accidents happen from time to time, and there’s no use in crying over spilled wine. Please contact us if your package has a damaged or missing bottle and we’ll coordinate replacing it.
Your credit card will be charged when the order has left our warehouse.
Yes. Sales tax varies by state. Your total will reflect the sales tax applied to your shipping area during checkout.
We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Diner's Club credit and debit cards; as well as Apple Pay, Google Pay, Meta Pay, and PayPal options. We also offer ShopPay to make saving your card and shipping information fast and easy.
You sure can! Be sure to add a Gift Note in the text box available, after adding to your shopping cart. If you need assistance with this or forgot to include the note, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
e-Gift Card FAQs
- e-Gift Cards can be ordered in any amount between $50.00 and $300.00.
- e-Gift Card recipients must live in one of these states to redeem their e-Gift card. Please note that portfolio selection varies from state to state.
- Our e-Gift Cards may only be redeemed on mtveeder.com.
- Our e-Gift Cards are sent via email to any individual with a valid email address. Delivery to an incorrect but deliverable address or a nonexistent address as provided by the purchaser is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- The recipient of our e-Gift Card will receive an email within minutes of purchase that includes an e-Gift Card code redeemable only at mtveeder.com.
- The purchaser of our e-Gift Card will receive an email notification upon successfully delivery of the e-Gift Card to the recipient’s email address provided on the order.
- Please contact our Customer Service team if you have any questions or concerns on redemption.
- e-Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase e-Gift Cards.
- Promotional offers and discounts may not be applied toward the purchase of e-Gift Cards.
- Online e-Gift Cards are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash (except where required by state law).
- During online checkout, if the amount on your e-Gift Card(s) is less than the total order amount, you will need to pay the remainder of the purchase with a valid credit card.
- During online checkout, if the amount on your e-Gift Card(s) exceeds the total order amount, the balance will be stored in your mtveeder.com account for your next purchase using the same e-Gift Card code.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen digital e-Gift Cards.
- We do not charge sales tax when you buy an online e-Gift Card. Sales tax is charged when the e-Gift Card is redeemed. State tax may be added to all orders shipped to addresses in the states indicated here.
- By completing an order through Mount Veeder Winery, you agree that you are 21 years of age or older and that you will be present to accept the delivery of alcoholic beverages. You agree that you will not be intoxicated when receiving delivery of such products. If you are sending a gift, you agree that the recipient is an individual 21 years of age or older.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any questions or concerns on redemption.